Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably France but open to suggestions - self catered for 16-24 people, 7 days, New Year, 2024
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

emmyd@doctors.org.uk
Posted 8/9/2024 16:59 (#853757)
Request: Preferably France but open to suggestions - self catered for 16-24 people, 7 days, New Year, 2024

New User

We have unexpectedly found a possible window for an extended family holiday over New Year. I appreiate that this is very late notice but I would love to bring my siblings and introduce their children to skiing, like the fantastic auntie I am!

We would be a mixed group of ages and abilities - looking for 5-8 bedrooms depending on layout (4 family groups, a non-skiing grandmother and 3 couples). I have a committed group of 20 - 12 adults, 1 senior (79y) and 7 children (aged 17y, 13y, 13y, 8y, 6y, 5y, 5y) - with an additional potential 5 adults and 2 young children.

Budget is the most important consideration (<£1000 per person for travel, ski pass, ski hire and accommodation would be ideal) and location a close second. We have 3 travelling groups - from Edinburgh, Dublin and London - so could fly / drive to France or Italy quite easily. Our preferred resorts so far are Les Orres, Risoul, Valfrejus and Mondole but we are open to suggestions. Cauterets and Superdeluvoy have been mentioned too.

Happy to travel Fri 27th / Sat 28th / Sun 29th Dec 2024 for 7 nights. Self catering would be most likely to suit our budget.

Will keep working my way through the websites but thought it would be worth posting here as I have had some brilliant results in the past. Please message if you think you could meet our needs!

Thanks!! Emmy
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
  • For 7 days, New Year, 2024
  • Self catered
  • 16-24 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)