Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Preferably Tignes or Three Valleys but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy, catered for 6 people, 7 days between the 25/1/2025 and the 8/2/2025
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

Judy Brown
Posted 18/10/2024 13:01 (#855697)
Request: Preferably Tignes or Three Valleys but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy, catered for 6 people, 7 days between the 25/1/2025 and the 8/2/2025
Alert

Hi, We are a group of 5 adults and one baby (6 months) looking for a catered chalet with sole occupancy either w/c 25/1/25, w/c 1/2/25 or w/c 8/2/25. We need a high, snowsure resort so preferably Three Valleys or Tignes (not Tignes Les Brevieres). Ideally close to the slopes/lifts. Thanks.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Preferably in Tignes or Three Valleys but open to suggestions
  • For 7 days between the 25/1/2025 and the 8/2/2025
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Catered
  • 6 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Icebreaker Chalets
Posted 18/10/2024 13:07 (#855698 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Icebreaker Chalets
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello
Icebreaker Chalets is a small independent Chalet Company based in La Plagne. We offer incredible chalets, amazing food cooked by professional chefs and au very high level of service .
Icebreaker Chalets - Les Coches Chalets
We have five beautiful chalets located piste side in Les Coches all with Jacuzzi and Sauna

Chalet Castor – Sleeps 19 (Jacuzzi and sauna, ski in ski out)

Chalet Renard – Sleeps 16 (Jacuzzi and sauna, ski in ski out)

Chalet La Vieille Grange – sleeps 9 [Jacuzzi and sauna, ski in ski out)

Chalet Mont Rose - Sleeps 10 - 14 (Jacuzzi and sauna, ski in ski out)

Chalet Mont Rosset - Sleeps 10 - 14 (Jacuzzi and sauna, ski in ski out)

We would be delighted to discuss what is on offer so please email us your details and holiday requirements and we will send you the options.
Email : Info@icebreakerchalets.com or call 00447803816017

John Williams
Managing Director Icebreaker Chalets
-----
Icebreaker Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Plagne - Les Coches, France
Chalet Jardin Alpin 1

La Plagne - Les Coches, France
Chalet Jardin Alpin 2

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
will~i~ski?
Posted 18/10/2024 13:07 (#855699 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Judy,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company, operator owned by Phoebe and Charlie, together with our super team we are dedicated to bringing you a truly unique and memorable ski holiday. Everything you need to enjoy your traditional cosy chalet holiday can be found with Will-i-ski? At one of our fantastic chalets in La Plagne 1800.

We offer the Chalet Choucas sleeping up to 10 people in 1 Double en-suite room, 1 twin en suite and 2 twin rooms with ensuite shower and private wc’s. One of the twin bedrooms can be turned into a family room sleeping up to 4 if required.

Benefitting from a large lounge/dining area with log burner which leads out to a balcony the chalet has a lovely traditional feel and has been recently renovated. Located across the road from the 1800 chairlift.

La Plagne has a diverse range of terrain and scenery making it the perfect holiday setting for all levels of skier or snowboarder. La Plagne combined with Les Arcs makes the second largest ski area in the world, the Paradiski! Linking these two resorts via the spectacular Vanoise Express creates 425km of pistes for you to explore during your stay.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine. 
• WIFI TV FIRE STICK
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes. 
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms. 
• Local tax

Price - £849pp for a week from the 25th January 2025.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help complete your holiday as you seek to book the final touches such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe, Charlie and the Will-i-ski? team
-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Choucas

Club Alpine
Posted 18/10/2024 13:09 (#855700 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: RE: Preferably Tignes or Three Valleys but open to suggestions - property for sole occupancy, catered for 6 people, 7 days between the 25/1/2025 and the 8/2/2025
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy

We have Chalet Bouc Blanc in Plan Peisey, Les Arcs (part of Paradiski) available for arrival on 8th February and the chalet would be perfect for your group. The chalet itself is at 1650m and the resort is very snow-sure.

It sleeps up to 9 in 4 bedrooms (one double, two twin rooms and one triple, all en-suite), with a lovely open plan dining/sitting room with suspended fire and lots of character. The chalet is fully catered and we offer a hosted service on 5 nights and dinner on 6 nights, with inclusive great quality wines.

The chalet can be seen on our website here: https://club-alpine.com/properties/chalet-bouc-blanc/

The price for exclusive use of the chalet this week is £5,800 which includes 7 nights accommodation, linen, bath towels, sauna towels, VAT, tourist tax, full catering and wine with dinner.

It’s in a fabulous location just 40metres from the lift and at the end of a blue and black run in Les Arcs, part of Paradiski with access to 425km of piste, in a snow-sure, 2 glacier resort.

We have everything you would need for the little one too - cot, baby bath - even a baby monitor, toys and use of a pram if you need it! We can also arrange babysitting with our in-house nanny.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We’d be delighted to host you for your ski holiday.

Speak soon.

Rich and Jessie
www.club-alpine.com
-----
Club Alpine
Chalets Direct Member

Les Arcs - Plan Peisey, France
Chalet Bouc Blanc

Haig Ski
Posted 18/10/2024 13:25 (#855701 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Haig Ski
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy.
I can give the 6 of you sole occupancy for either the week starting 25th Jan or 1st Feb 2025. The catered price is £4200.
With our courtesy chalet transport you have easy access to the highest slopes here in Avoriaz.
Nestling in the mountainside just outside Morzine, we create personalised alpine holidays from our owner run catered chalet-farmhouse and provide unlimited transport to all the lifts. There are an enormous variety of slopes for all ski levels in the Portes du Soleil (650km pistes).

⦁ Accommodation with 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms
⦁ 4 course evening meal with a selection of wine
⦁ Continental breakfast and afternoon tea and cakes
⦁ Jacuzzi spa with spectacular view
⦁ Heated boot room
⦁ Games/TV room with full sized pool table & table tennis
⦁ Dedicated courtesy transport whenever needed
⦁ Huge log fire
⦁ Free WIFI
⦁ Lift passes arranged in advance
⦁ Discounted equipment hire
⦁ Geneva airport transfers (only 90 minutes to chalet)
⦁ Off road parking (9 hours from Calais)
For more information please go to www.haigski.com or email haigski@gmail.com
Justin and Anne-Marie Haig
-----
Haig Ski
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine - Le Biot, France
Arblay La Reblais

The Mountain Whisper
Posted 18/10/2024 13:29 (#855702 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by The Mountain Whisper
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy,

How about your own private chalet in Morzine (Portes du Soleil) an hour 15 mins from Geneva? The requested dates are available at THE MOUNTAIN WHISPER, a large spacious chalet, 300 meters from the Nyon Cable Car
25th Jan to 1st Feb 2025 is priced at Euro 4750
8th to 15th Feb 2025 is priced at euro 5750
Price is for sole occupancy and has been discounted for 6 guests and includes all taxes

The chalet is a perfect alpine retreat in a stunning location with 265 sqm of living space and panoramic mountain views!

We operate as a Self Catered Chalet but catering options are available from recommended caterers based in Morzine who will provide a professional service. The average price is about Euro 300 per adult per week
Let me know if you are interested and I can send the links for you to check pricing and menu.

The property SLEEPS 12 in stylishly furnished rooms with ensuite Bath/Drench Showers

Large deck area and JACUZZI with spectacular views of the piste

The Nyon Lift is 300 meters away and the high altitude resort of Avoriaz is easily accessible and takes you to the slopes of the wider Portes du Soleil in France and Switzerland

For further information, please log on to http://www.mtwhisper.com/
or CONTACT us at themountainwhisper@gmail.com

-----
The Mountain Whisper
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
The Mountain Whisper

Snowed Inn Chalets Ltd
Posted 18/10/2024 13:31 (#855703 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowed Inn Chalets Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Judy ,

We have availability for those dates. Chalet Hibou is situated in Saint Chaffrey, a fantastic village in Serre Chevalier just minutes from the ski lifts, bars and restaurants. Boasting five spacious bedrooms and voted number 1 on . Snowed Inn Chalets is the perfect choice.The relatively undiscovered resort of Serre Chevalier is unlike any other in France. It boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and has a fantastic snow record, team that with quiet queues and 250km of piste, it really is a hidden gem.Included during your stay· Champagne & canapé reception· 7 nights accommodation· 5 days of service with 6th day food delivery· Hearty breakfasts· Delicious 3 course meals· Unlimited hand-picked bottled wine· Private shuttle to and from the slopes· Afternoon Tea· Wi-Fi· Open fire
All of this and our lovely selves for just £8,999 sole occupancy guaranteeing you value for money and a holiday to remember. If this chalet doesn't work we have plenty of other options.We would love to hear from you!Jo & Matt info@snowedinnchalets.com www.SnowedInnChalets.com www.facebook.com/SnowedInnChalets www.twitter.com/SnowedInnChalet www.snowedinnchalets.com/sic-blog

-----
Snowed Inn Chalets Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Serre Chevalier - Chantemerle, France
Chalet Hibou

Reach 4 the Alps
Posted 18/10/2024 13:39 (#855704 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Reach 4 the Alps
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy,

We have availability in 3 of our catered chalets in Morzine, Portes du Soleil across all 3 of your requested weeks.

La Ferme De La Coutettaz has an amazing location, just a 1 minute walk (100 metres) to the nearest ski lift on the Pleney piste and a 9 minute walk (550 metres) to the Super Morzine telecabine and a few minutes on foot to all the shops, bars and restaurants.

All of the details can be found on our website at https://www.reach4thealps.com/winter-catered-chalets/ferme-de-la-coutettaz-winter-catered/

Piste Noire & Piste Rouge are brand new chalet apartments situated in the heart of Morzine and within walking distance of bars, restaurants and ski lifts alike. The beautiful new builds boasts 4 spacious bedrooms each sleeping 8-10, a stunning open plan living area with vaulted ceilings and kitchen area, and a large terrace complete with a hot tub to soothe those aching muscles after a full day on the slopes

https://reach4thealps.com/winter-catered-self-catered-stays/piste-rouge/
https://reach4thealps.com/winter-catered-self-catered-stays/piste-noire/

The prices vary across the different weeks but always includes:

• Breakfast daily: continental buffet. 5 mornings your chalet hosts will also offer you a daily cooked special.
• Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily.
• Aperitifs and canapes, 5 nights.
• Evening dinner 5 nights with superior complimentary wine,
• Hotel clean of bathroom 3 mornings plus mid week towel change.
• Complimentary toiletries & robes

We look forward to hearing back from you

Kind regards,

www.reach4thealps.com
info@reach4thealps.com
-----
Reach 4 the Alps
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
La Ferme de la Couttetaz

Morzine, France
Piste Noire

Morzine, France
Piste Rouge

White Mountain Chalets
Posted 18/10/2024 13:54 (#855705 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by White Mountain Chalets
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy,

We would love to welcome you to White Mountain Chalets.

Below are the details of Chalet Aphylla and I trust the chalet is of interest.

Chalet Aphylla
Sunday 9th - Sunday 16th February 2025
Exclusive use based on up to 8 guests
Fully catered
£10,000 (was £12,800)

The following is included in the booking price:
• A talented & dedicated staff team of fine dining chef, professional host and chauffeur, together with in-resort management team
• In-resort chauffeur service from 8am - 11pm (St Martin de Belleville village only)
• Luxury accommodation
• Spa facilities: outdoor hot tub and sauna
• Breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days
• 5 course dinner on 5 nights (your chalet chef and host have two nights off)
• A carefully selected choice of premium wines
• Champagne reception on first evening
• Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
• Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers.
• Luxury toiletries
• Housekeeping on each day of your stay
• Wi-Fi
• British Satellite TV, DVD player and games console
• Music system in the main living area
• Off-street parking

When you book a holiday with us, we offer our own in-house St Martin de Belleville expert concierge service. We are dedicated to help book any additional extras that you may like prior to your holiday such as airport transfers, ski tuition, non-ski activities, restaurant recommendations, massages and more. This concierge service is at no extra cost and is included in the booking price.

It would be great to hear your initial thoughts?

Do feel free to call me on my mobile +447491 759 801 with any questions.

Kind regards,

Matt Jones
White Mountain Chalets
Tel +44 (0)1626 895 082
Mob +44 (0)7491 759 801
Email matt@whitemountain-chalets.com
Web www.whitemountain-chalets.com
-----
White Mountain Chalets
Chalets Direct Member

St Martin de Belleville, France
Chalet Aphylla

Skiology.co.uk
Posted 18/10/2024 14:13 (#855706 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Skiology: A passion for good food, service with care, delivered sustainably
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Bonjour Judy,

It sounds like our catered chalet Atelier could be a great option for your stay. It is conveniently located right next to the lifts, providing speedy direct access to the high snow sure slopes of Avoriaz 1800.

We can offer the chalet for exclusive use from Sunday 26th January - Sunday 2nd February 2025. Would these dates work for you?

The price is £990 per adult, FREE for an infant in a cot. Normally there would be 5 x empty bed supplements to take exclusive use of this 10 bed chalet, but as a warm welcome to Skiology, I would be happy to reduce this to 2.

Total quote: £5730

Chalet link: https://www.skiology.co.uk/catered-chalets-morzine/chalet-atelier/

We can also provide a travel cot, and highchair and have stair gates in place prior to your arrival should you wish.

Booking is easy—just a small deposit of £150 per person secures your spot, and I’m here to assist you with everything from airport transfers to discounted ski passes and ski hire. Let me know how I can best help make this your best ski holiday yet!

If you'd like me to hold this offer for 24 hours while you confirm with your group, I’d be happy to do so— just give me a quick reply.

Best wishes from the Alps,

Sophie
stay@skiology.co.uk

-----
Skiology.co.uk
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Ibex

Marmotte Mountain Adventure
Posted 18/10/2024 16:05 (#855707 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy,

We are pleased to be able to offer you our chalet Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge for the dates of Sunday the 26th of January until Sunday the 2nd of February.

Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge is located in the prestigious hamlet of les Nants … just 1km from Chamonix Town.

The Chamonix Valley is 16km’s long, made up of five major ski stations as well as the iconic l’Aiguille du Midi cable car. The valley has an excellent snow record with 90% of the ski area above 2000m, making it one of the most snow sure resorts in Europe. With over 150km’s of patrolled ski runs, limitless off piste opportunities - including the world renowned Vallee Blanche descent - and four dedicated nursery slopes for beginners - the Chamonix Valley offers a little something for everyone.

For more details on our chalet Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge, you can check the following link:
https://www.marmottemountain.com/gallery/eco-lodge/#gallery

Please let me know if I can assist further or if you have any more questions or you require more information. Happy to help accordingly.

I look forward to hearing back from you with your thoughts.

With kindest regards,

Jon Law
www.marmottemountain.com
-----
Chalets Direct Member

Chamonix, France
Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge

Posted 18/10/2024 16:06 (#855708 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Marmotte Mountain Adventure
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Judy,

We are pleased to be able to offer you our chalet Marmotte Mountain Manor for the dates of Sunday the 2nd of February until Sunday the 9th of February.

Marmotte Mountain Manor is located in Argentiere in the Chamonix Valley - at the foot of the infamous les Grands Montets ski resort.

The Chamonix Valley is 16km’s long, made up of five major ski stations as well as the iconic l’Aiguille du midi cable car. The valley has an excellent snow record with 90% of the ski area above 2000m, making it one of the most snow sure resorts in Europe. With over 150km’s of patrolled ski runs, limitless off piste opportunities - including the world renowned Vallee Blanche descent - and four dedicated nursery slopes for beginners - the Chamonix Valley offers a little something for everyone.

For more details on our chalet Marmotte Mountain Manor, you can check the following link:
https://www.marmottemountain.com/ski-chalets/manor-argentiere-chamonix/

Please let me know if I can assist further or if you have any more questions or require more information. Happy to help accordingly.

I look forward to hearing back from you with your thoughts.

With kindest regards,

Jon Law
www.marmottemountain.com
-----
Chalets Direct Member

Chamonix, France
Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge

Alpoholics Ltd.
Posted 23/10/2024 13:00 (#855935 - in reply to #855697)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpoholics Ltd.
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

Chalet Boo Boo in La Plagne 1800 is a recently built chalet located right opposite the lifts & just a minute's walk from the local bars that perfectly sleeps 6-8 people across 3 fully ensuite bedrooms.

➢ OUTSTANDING CUISINE PREPARED BY A TALENTED CHEF
➢ 7 DAYS OF VARIED BREAKFAST, HOMEMADE AFTERNOON TEA & A FOUR COURSE EVENING MEAL (5 NIGHTS) WITH FREE-FLOWING WINE
➢ OUTDOOR HOT TUB & SAUNA
➢ THE ALPS' FIRST OFFICIAL BREWDOG HONESTY BAR
➢ HIGH QUALITY IN-HOUSE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTAL SERVICE
➢ DRESSING GOWNS, BATH & SPA TOWELS PROVIDED
➢ FLAT SCREEN SMART TV & FREE WIFI
➢ MEANINGFUL SUSTAINABILITY PLEDGE MADE

Set in the mega-resort of La Plagne & linked to Les Arcs to form the enormous Paradiski ski area. With over 425km of high altitude, snow sure pistes to explore it is the ideal location for all abilities.

Alpoholics are an independently owned catered chalet company now approaching our 15th season. With an impeccable standard of personal service & attention to detail it’s no surprise we have achieved 98% 5* reviews on & Google over the last decade!

Sole occupancy is £6,995 for 8th February.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Charlie Bulbrook

-----
Alpoholics Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Boo Boo

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
New post