Chalets Direct Solutions Room

Forums | Search
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )The Ski Blog

Val d'Isère or Val Thorens - property for sole occupancy, catered for 10 people, from 1/3/2025 to 8/3/2025
Moderators: Surfcat, Chalets Direct

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread : View next thread
New post Chalets Direct Solutions Room -> Winter Holiday SolutionsMessage format

A T
Posted 30/5/2024 12:37 (#852183)
Request: Val d'Isère or Val Thorens - property for sole occupancy, catered for 10 people, from 1/3/2025 to 8/3/2025
Alert

Looking for a catered chalet for the week of 1 - 8 March (flights booked so no Sunday changeovers please) in either Val d'Isere or Val Thorens. Sole occupancy please and will also consider self-catered with some kind of delivered meal package. Group is 10 adults so 5 rooms would be ideal but may be able to make 4 bedrooms work if all full size beds.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • In Val d'Isère or Val Thorens
  • From 1/3/2025 to 8/3/2025
  • Property for sole occupancy
  • Catered
  • 10 people
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
Buildmyskitrip.com
Posted 30/5/2024 15:50 (#852187 - in reply to #852183)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Buildmyskitrip.com
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Good afternoon,

Thank you for providing the details for your ski holiday request. My name is Ben and I am currently looking into your holiday search for you.

Based on your preferences for a group of 10 people from the 1st of March until the 8th of March, we will have some fantastic catered chalets available in both Val d’Isere and Val Thorens.

I have listed the full details for our Catered Chalets, including price, in my quote link below.

Let me know if any of these options suit what your group is looking for.

View Your Personalised Chalet Quote: https://bmst-crm.com/booking/quote/BTQ837

Please Note: The quotes provided are exclusively for your stay in our catered chalet. While flights are not included, we’re on hand to organise transfers, ski passes, and equipment hire.

What Sets Us Apart?

• Bespoke Service: As a family-owned business with over a decade of industry experience, we’re dedicated to making your holiday extraordinary with our personal touch. Check out our 4.9/5 rating on Trust Pilot link.
• Chef-Prepared Meals: Each chalet features a dedicated chef to serve up delicious home-cooked meal, from a hearty breakfast to an indulgent four-course dinner.
• Snow-Sure Resorts: All of our catered chalets are based in the snow-sure, glacial resorts of Val Thorens, Val d’Isere, and Tignes.

Booking Made Simple:

• Deposit: Secure your stay with just a 25% deposit.
• Balance: The final balance is due 8 weeks before your arrival.

I look forward to discussing your trip and answering any questions you might have.

Many thanks,

Ben

Ben@buildmyskitrip.com
0203 745 3247

Edited by Buildmyskitrip.com 30/5/2024 16:50

-----
Buildmyskitrip.com
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

Val d'Isère, France
Chalet Ananda

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page