Near Geneva Airport, preferably France but open to suggestions - for 1 person, 5-9 days between the 1/1/2025 and the 31/1/2025
Greg
Posted 19/10/2024 22:39 (#855711)
Request: Near Geneva Airport, preferably France but open to suggestions - for 1 person, 5-9 days between the 1/1/2025 and the 31/1/2025
Alert

Looking for a room anytime in January for 7 nights. don’t have flights booked yet and am flexible as to where I go as long as it is easy to get there via public transport or transfer service. Prefer somewhere with a big ski area and a bit of life in the evenings for a sociable drink or two. Close to lifts or piste would ideal and en suite or sole use of bathroom is a must.

Catered/B&B/Room only/Self catered are all options for me.
At a glance:
  • Looking for a holiday
  • Near Geneva Airport
  • Preferably in France but open to suggestions
  • For 5-9 days between the 1/1/2025 and the 31/1/2025
  • 1 person
Share this request on Facebook Top of the page Bottom of the page

Do you own a property which would be suitable?
Click here to find out how to advertise with Chalets Direct
The Lovely Chalet Company
Posted 20/10/2024 02:08 (#855712 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: RE: Near Geneva Airport, preferably France but open to suggestions - for 1 person, 5-9 days between the 1/1/2025 and the 31/1/2025
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg,

We may have just the perfect solution for you, with no single supplement fees!

We are The Lovely Chalet Company based in La Plagne 1800 in the snow sure Paradiski domain. Chalet Marmotte is our fully catered chalet with 5 ensuite bedrooms sleeping up to 13. Newly renovated and awarded 4 Stars it has the WOW factor.

Our delightful en-suite single room is available from 4 - 11 Jan and 25 Jan - 5 Feb; advertised at £850, we can reduce this to £800 for you. The price includes bed, breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés and a four-course dinner (on 6 nights), plus complementary wine and beer throughout your stay.

Chalet Marmotte is decorated and styled to a very high standard with a vintage, modern rustic feel. Boasting underfloor heating throughout, a wood burner, comfy sofas and a hot tub we have created a wonderful cosy atmosphere for you to enjoy.
 Our hot tub has stunning views from our balcony across the Tarentaise Valley.

We are a short 5 minute walk to the slopes along our quiet track. We are also just a minutes walk to the bus stop with free access around the resort, giving alternative skiing options.

Rich and I own the chalet and act as your hosts; we live in La Plagne all year round giving us a great advantage over our local competitors as we know the area intimately. As we do not employ staff we are able to offer a very personal service giving a fantastic holiday experience. We can advise on all aspects of your holiday and also organise lift passes for you so they are ready in the chalet on your arrival.

Please contact us for more details.

With Best Wishes

Julie and Rich Love
info@thelovelychaletcompany.com
www.thelovelychaletcompany.com
-----
The Lovely Chalet Company
Chalets Direct Member

View accommodation details

La Plagne - Plagne 1800, France
Chalet Marmotte

Profile E-mail Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chalet Chardons
Posted 20/10/2024 08:34 (#855715 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Chardons
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg,

We have rooms available in our Chalet Coeur des Brévières, in Tignes les Brévières, for your dates and we would be delighted to welcome you.

The charming, shared chalet is just 5 minutes from the pistes. With a hot tub and sauna on the private sun terrace, which boasts spectacular views of the mountains. The open-plan dining area lends itself perfectly to sociable dining, while the comfortable lounge features a wood-burning stove. All of the bedrooms are ensuite, with many benefiting from balcony access.

Chalet Highlights:
• Just 5 minutes from the slopes
• Sun terrace with hot tub and traditional sauna
• Lounge with wood burner.
• Daily Breakfast and afternoon tea
• Evening meal with wine served 6 days per week
• Part of the snow sure Tignes & Val d’Isere Ski Resort

7 nights’ catered accommodation at €1,215.00, approximately £1,020 at today’s exchange rate. .

When booking with us we can help arrange airport transfers, lift passes, discounted ski hire, and discounted ski lessons to make your holiday a more enjoyable experience.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the quote provided or the services we offer.

Kind Regards,

Reservations Team
www.chaletchardons.com
UK Landline: +44 (0)1600 800300
reservations@chaletchardons.com

-----
Chalet Chardons
Chalets Direct Member

Tignes - Les Brevieres, France
Chalet Chardons Coeur de Brevieres

Up the Alps
Posted 20/10/2024 09:48 (#855717 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Catered chalet in Les Gets
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg

Chalet Virolet in Les Gets (part of the huge Portes du Soleil ski area) would be perfect for you and your party. Only 1 hours’ drive from Geneva, our team are committed to making your ski break as comfortable, relaxing and hassle free as we possibly can.

I have an ensuite room remaining for 7 nights from 11th January. The price for 1 adult is 900 euros (single supplement included). The price includes a daily breakfast, afternoon tea with freshly baked homemade cakes and 3 course evening meal served with specially selected wines (for 5 of your 7 nights).

You can find all of our chalet's details at www.upthealps.co.uk , but to summarise, this is a gorgeous chalet with:
• 5 ensuite bedrooms (sleeps 16)
• Indoor steam room
• Outdoor hut tub
• Log fire
• Surround Sound Movie system with DVD library
• Free wifi
• Amazing food

Location wise, the chalet is just 5 mins walk from the village centre with its many restaurants, bars and cafes and of course the main ski lift, Les Chavannes. We partner with a local ski/boot hire shop to make the equipment hire process as enjoyable (and well-priced) as possible for you. You can leave your kit at our ski shop every night, so the walk back to the chalet (and your après ski) is done without ski boots and skis!

We're also happy to help you arrange transfers to and from Geneva, give advice on lift passes as well as other activities to do during your stay.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries, we are more than happy to help.

Kind regards

Jen Lloyd

-----
Up the Alps
Chalets Direct Member

Les Gets, France
Chalet Virolet

Ski Hame Ltd
Posted 20/10/2024 10:10 (#855719 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Hame Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg

I can offer catered chalet accommodation in Meribel les Allues (3 Valleys) from Sunday 5-12 Jan.

Chalet Grange a Charlotte sleeps up to 15 in 7 ensuite bedrooms. It is comfortable and spacious featuring:

large open plan lounge and dining area
log fireplace
underfloor heating throughout
freeview tv
wifi internet
boot warmers
hot tub

The chalet is not ski in ski out however we do offer a minibus shuttle in the mornings and at the end of the skiing day.

The cost for the week, I can offer £999. This will give you a double room with single occupancy and ensuite facilities and will include:

7 nights accommodation
breakfast each day with a cooked option on 5 mornings
afternoon tea each day
5 x 4 course evening meals with wine
1 x 2 course prepared self serve meal with wine

Discounted equipment hire and lift passes can be arranged as can airport transfers (subject to availability).

If this may be of interest or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me

info@skihame.co.uk or visit Chalet Grange a Charlotte at www.skihame.co.uk

I look forward to answering any queries you may have.

Best regards
Anne
-----
Ski Hame Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Meribel - Les Allues, France
Chalet Grange a Charlotte

Chalet Cannelle
Posted 20/10/2024 10:30 (#855721 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Cannelle
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg,

We have availability at Chalet Cannelle for the week of the 25th Jan. This week is adults only, and there is a room available without single occupancy fee.

The chalet is a 200 year old farmhouse renovation with spacious open plan lounge, open fire, mountain views and outdoor hot tub. Located in Chatel, a charming alpine village in the centre of the Portes du Soleil with quick links to the swiss side and Avoriaz. Geneva airport is 90 minutes away.

The chalet is independently run by us, with our focus on exceptional service, food and wine. All drinks are included (no honesty bar!) and everything is cooked in house, with much of the produce from the local providers, farmers and butchers and some from our garden, such as free range eggs from our hens.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, you can find more details on our website, www.chaletcannelle.fr

Kind regards
Lorraine & Andy

-----
Chalet Cannelle
Chalets Direct Member

Châtel, France
Chalet Cannelle

will~i~ski?
Posted 20/10/2024 16:54 (#855732 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by will~i~ski?
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello Greg,

Will-i-ski? is an independent chalet company, operator owned by Phoebe and Charlie, together with our super team we are dedicated to bringing you a truly unique and memorable ski holiday. Everything you need to enjoy your traditional cosy chalet holiday can be found with Will-i-ski? At one of our fantastic chalets in La Plagne 1800.

We offer the Chalet Genepy sleeping up to 14 guests across 3 double en-suite rooms and 4 twin en-suite rooms.

Boasting a large lounge with log burner and plenty of inviting seating. Impressive social dining area with a wrap around mountain view balcony. Your ski legs are sure to be soothed in the sauna and outdoor undercover hot tub.

La Plagne has a diverse range of terrain and scenery making it the perfect holiday setting for all levels of skier or snowboarder. La Plagne combined with Les Arcs makes the second largest ski area in the world, the Paradiski! Linking these two resorts via the spectacular Vanoise Express creates 425km of pistes for you to explore during your stay.

Included in the price:
• Catering service including Breakfast, Afternoon Tea and a 4 course evening meal with beer and wine. 
• WIFI TV FIRE STICK
• Accommodation VERY close to the slopes. 
• Crisp linen and towels.
• Comfortable rooms. 
• Local tourist tax

Price - £799pp for a week from the 11th January 2025.
FREE 6 DAY LA PLAGNE LIFT PASS INCLUDED!
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSFERS from Geneva. (T’s and C’s apply)

We can help complete your holiday as you seek to book the final touches such as ski hire, lessons and lift passes.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Phoebe, Charlie and the Will-i-ski? team 

-----
will~i~ski?
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Genepy

Go Ski Meribel
Posted 20/10/2024 18:23 (#855738 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Go Ski Meribel
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg
We would be delighted to welcome you to Meribel and Chalet Meru.
CHALET MERU is fantastic, fully catered 5-bedroom chalet, comfortably accommodating up to 12 guests. Conveniently located just 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Meribel with its many shops, restaurants & bars.

Our PROFESSIONAL Chef prepares breakfast & afternoon tea served every day and a 5-course evening meal with quality FRENCH wine on 5/7 evenings.

We are proud to have over 50% returning clients each winter and have over 90 excellent independent reviews on Trip Advisor

THE CHALET AT A GLANCE:
 Sauna & Hot-tub
 5 spacious en-suite bedrooms (3 x twin/double & 2 x triple).
 Spacious open plan Living room with comfy sofas, WiFi,(Fibre) & Smart TV
 Open Log fire
 Complimentary Bar, Pre-dinner drinks & Canapes
 SONOS Sound System
 Ski & boot room with boot warmers for your comfort.
 40% Discounts on equipment rentals, all done in the chalet, no need to visit ski shops!
 Concierge service: for lift Passes, Booking ski lessons, restaurants etc etc
 In-resort minibus service.
 Discounted airport transfers available
 Owner run & managed.
Meribel has numerous slopes for beginners, intermediates and experts alike, 80% of the pistes are above 1800m, there are hundreds of snow cannons ensuring great snow coverage throughout the season into late April.

The 3 valleys area is the world’s largest linked ski area of over 600km of piste.

The chalet is available for week commencing Sunday 5th Januuary; I can offer you 1 x double bedroom of the chalet on a fully catered basis for €1,700 in total.

For further information please visit our website: https://www.goskimeribel.com/chalet-meru/ or give me a call/email to discuss your holiday requirements in more detail.

Kind Regards
Mathew Wiggett
Goskimeribel.com
+33609522841
-----
Go Ski Meribel
Chalets Direct Member

Meribel, France
Chalet Meru

Skiology.co.uk
Posted 21/10/2024 07:14 (#855748 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Skiology: A passion for good food, service with care, delivered sustainably
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Bonjour Greg,

We have an ensuite room available in our catered chalet Grand Hibou from Sunday 19th - Sunday 26th of January. Would these dates work for you?

The chalet is conveniently located at the base of Avoriaz for easy access to the slopes and wider PDS ski area.

The price is currently £890 per person (normally £990pp), and for single use of a double room, there is normally an empty bed supplement of £490 but we would happily waive this as a warm welcome to Skiology when booking this week.

Total price: £890

Chalet link: https://www.skiology.co.uk/catered-chalets-morzine/chalet-grand-hibou/

Booking is easy—just a small deposit of £150 per person secures your spot, and I’m here to assist you with everything from airport transfers to discounted ski passes and ski hire. Let me know how I can best help make this your best ski holiday yet!

If you'd like me to hold this offer for 24 hours while you confirm with your group, I’d be happy to do so— just give me a quick reply.

Best wishes from the Alps,

Sophie
stay@skiology.co.uk

-----
Skiology.co.uk
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine - Les Prodains, France
Chalet Grand Hibou

Jack & Jill
Posted 21/10/2024 08:09 (#855757 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Jack & Jill
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg,

We would love you to stay with us at Jack & Jill!

Our service is personal which means we do everything to ensure that you have a fantastic holiday in Morzine. In our spacious and comfortable chalets you will be well looked after by the attentive Jack & Jill team, creating delicious meals and making sure you have the perfect stay.

WHY CHOOSE US?
- The chalets are perfect alpine retreats! All rooms are spacious en-suite and beautifully furnished.
- Our delicious food; we know how this makes your holiday & we’re very passionate about it.
- Unwind in our outdoor hot tub with spectacular mountain views.
- Quick and easy access to the high altitude resort of Avoriaz.
- Hassle free airport transfer. Only 1hr 10mins from Geneva.
- FLEXIBLE chauffeur service to the slopes.
- We take care of your ski hire and lift passes so your holiday is completely hassle-free.

CATERED OFFER
5th - 12th January
12th - 19th January
19th - 26th January
Forest Lodge = £799pp (Shared Chalet)

WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Check out our website www.jackandjillholidays.com and contact us on bookings@jackandjillholidays.com or +44 (0) 203 239 7941 and we’ll send you more information.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Jamie

-----
Jack & Jill
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Himalaya Lodge

Hara Ski
Posted 21/10/2024 17:34 (#855786 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Hara Ski
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

HI Greg

Haraski is delighted to offer a spacious five-bedroom chalet with four en suite bathrooms and one with a bathroom directly opposite.
The chalet has a large sitting room with Uk tv and log burner with stunning views down the valley, as well as this we
have a small gym with a steam room and sauna and an outdoor wood fired hot tub.
We supply breakfast on seven days and a three-course meal with wine on five nights also a afternoon tea
As the chalet is 5 minutes out of resort, we take you and collect you in our Landrover defender as well as there being free shuttle buses back to the village.
If you need anymore information do not hesitate to contact me
Regards
Mark
markfinchharaski@gmail.com
www.haraski.com

-----
Hara Ski
Chalets Direct Member

La Plagne - Montvilliers, France
La Grange de Pinson

Ski Magic
Posted 22/10/2024 09:21 (#855813 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Ski Magic
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Greg,

Welcome to Ski Magic Chalets: https://skimagic.co.uk

Six ski chalets in the Three Valley resorts of Meribel and Courchevel: https://skimagic.co.uk/3-valleys/

We do have some chalet availability toybook by the room, please see: our live chalet availability and pricing: https://skimagic.mychaletbooking.com/chalets/

We are more than happy to help with personalised quotes and so if any of these chalet options could meet your requirements, please do get in touch directly.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to let me know; I am more than happy to be of help however I can.

Best wishes,
Clare
Clare White
Ski Magic Ltd.
p: UK: 0844 9933686 | FR: +33 479 22 11 87
w: skimagic.co.uk e: clare@skimagic.co.uk
-----
Ski Magic
Chalets Direct Member

La Tania, France
Chalet Chocolat

Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Posted 22/10/2024 10:48 (#855819 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Dear Greg

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our Chalet-Hotel Les Rhododendrons in snow sure Plagne 1800 is part of the Paradiski area, next to the slopes and two chair lifts taking you to pistes suiting all abilities. The ski school meeting point is just across the street from us.

We provide half board EVERY day and an excellent range of facilities including

– Restaurant for bed and breakfast and half board
– The Bobsleigh Pub offering a food menu, live sports and events
– Large bar terrace for bar guests to enjoy après-ski and bar food
– The Skeleton Bar offering a lounge bar for smaller private events
– Lounge Area, books Thank you for your enquiry.
– Ski and Boot Lockers
– Luggage room for early arrivals or late departures.
– Table Tennis Table (full size)
– Mini pool table

Everything can be booked in advance with confidence, so reassure yourself by taking a look at our cancellation policy.

Covered parking at the hotel is 10.0 euros per day but there is outdoor parking nearby if preferred.

Please email on info@hotel-laplagne.com with any queries. We are always happy to help.

Kind regards Jeanne
www.hotel-laplagne.com

-----
Snowfox Holidays Ltd
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Hotel les Rhododendrons

Chalet Fourmiliere
Posted 22/10/2024 12:38 (#855835 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Chalet Fourmiliere
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hi Greg

We're actually running a lads trip from 18th to 25th Jan here at Chalet Fourmiliere in Morzine, and have two rooms left to fill. Feel free to give me a call to discuss options.

https://chaletfourmiliere.com/join-toms-ultimate-ski-holiday/

Chalet Fourmiliere is a luxury catered chalet, located in Morzine in the heart of the Portes du Soleil and offers guests 3,500 square feet of space with a stunning dining room, mezzanine library, sitting room and a fabulous open fire, plus a games room complete with pool table and outside a hot tub. We have a professional chef to cater for you for the week and host/drivers to look after you and get you to and from the mountain.

Upstairs there are six luxuriously decorated ensuite guest bedrooms and a therapy room.

During your stay with us and included in the price, you’ll enjoy…
• Cooked and continental breakfast choices each morning
• Afternoon tea each afternoon
• Pre dinner drinks and canapés and a four course dinner on 5 evenings.
• House wines carefully chosen to compliment each menu
• Full complimentary house bar with your favourite spirits, champagnes and the best gin collection.
• Sweetie and biscuit jar for sugar hits at any time
• Provisions for the slopes e.g. water, snacks, chocolate & tissues
• Selection of soft drinks, teas, tisanes and a De’Longhi bean to cup Coffee Machine for you to help yourself

Our concierge service is here to help you arrange everything you will need for a terrific holiday. We work with our specially selected suppliers to offer you the very best service and value.

Feel free to call if you would like to discuss options
Best wishes
Tom
+44 7774 257729
-----
Chalet Fourmiliere
Chalets Direct Member

Morzine, France
Chalet Fourmiliere

Alpoholics Ltd.
Posted 23/10/2024 12:58 (#855933 - in reply to #855711)
Solution: Potential solution proposed by Alpoholics Ltd.
Alert

Chalets Direct Member

Hello,

We have the perfect chalet for you in the heart of La Plagne 1800 which is the most popular altitude village of the resort. It’s the perfect setting for families and groups alike! A single occupancy room is from £1445.

➢ OUTSTANDING CUISINE PREPARED BY PROFESSIONAL CHEF WITH APERITIFS & CANAPES ON ARRIVAL
➢ 7 DAYS OF VARIED BREAKFAST, HOMEMADE AFTERNOON TEA & A FOUR COURSE EVENING MEAL (5 NIGHTS) WITH FREE-FLOWING WINE
➢ OUTDOOR HOT TUB & LOG BURNING FIRE
➢ THE ALPS' FIRST OFFICIAL BREWDOG HONESTY BAR
➢ HIGH QUALITY IN-HOUSE SKI/SNOWBOARD RENTAL SERVICE
➢ SHORT WALK FROM THE LIFTS
➢ DRESSING GOWNS, BATH TOWELS & SPA TOWELS PROVIDED
➢ STUNNING LOUNGE WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
➢ SMART TV WITH NETFLIX

The mega-resort of La Plagne is linked to Les Arc to form the enormous Paradiski ski area. With over 425km of high altitude, snow sure pistes to explore it is the ideal location for all abilities.

Alpoholics are a steadily expanding independently owned and run catered chalet company now approaching our 14th season. With an impeccable standard of personal service & attention to detail it’s no surprise we were shortlisted for 'Best UK Chalet Company' in the Telegraph World Snow Awards every year it ran, because of the unique chalet experience we have managed to create. Check out our 98% 5* reviews on & Google!

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

Charlie

-----
Alpoholics Ltd.
Chalets Direct Member

Chalet Antoine

Chalet Boo Boo

Mustang Chalet 2.0