- Chalet - can be booked by the room
- Bed & Breakfast or Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 10/14
- Usually Saturday to Saturday stays, but flexible
- 5 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- pets welcome
- credit cards accepted
- Outdoor hot tub
Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays
Welcome to Mountain Voyages, the chalet experience unlike any other. We are Leo and Lian, a young couple with passion for the mountains, exceptional food and even better service.
Why would you choose us?
Why would you choose us?
- You have us as your hosts!! We pride ourselves on going that extra mile so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the whole mountain experience!
- Mouth watering meals. We know how important it is to have amazing food on holiday, specially after an active ski day!
- We are situated in the heart of Portes du Soleil, Morzine, the biggest ski area in Europe.
- Private mini bus lifts to and from the slopes, meaning no walking in uncomfortable ski boots. South facing outdoor hot tub with amazing views of the valley to relax in after a hard day's skiing.
- Chalet Voyages sits surrounded by tradtional Mountain Chalets and is nestled into the Mountainside of Montriond, with breathtaking views of Morzine and the Vallee D’aulps
- From the outside the Chalet is as picturesque as the surrounding buildings, but Inside it has been renovated to a standard give it a wonderful contemporary feel and spread over 3 floors, sleeping up to 14 people in 6 spacious rooms
- Chalet Voyages has a nice spacious feel and the Open plan living space means there is plenty of room for everyone to relax…whether you prefer a vin chaud by the fire, a glass of red chatting over the dinner table or just want to relax in the Hot tub with an ice cold beer, you’ll find Chalet Voyages créâtes the perfect atmosphere for your Holiday..
- We are just a few minutes to the gondola at Avoriaz which gives you access to Avoriaz, switzerland and Super Morzine and if you want to ski in Morzine/ Les Gets then the Pleney lift is a short drive away also.
Current Promotions for Mountain Voyages Chalet Holidays:
Short stays in March and April from £291, FREE ski hire and 10% discount on ski passes!Dates: 12 Mar 17 - 12 Apr 17, 18 Mar 17 - 12 Apr 17 We still have availability for weekly or short stays in March and Easter week, so come and enjoy some fantastic snow, longer days in the sun, good quality skiing followed by sunny aprés beers, what more could you want? All this topped up with luxury accommodation and fantastic food with selected wines to come home to so you can sit back and relax and let us do all the work for you! If this isn't quite enough to convince you maybe our local events below will!
Rock the pistes: With different bands playing throughout the pistes of Portes du Soleil, enjoy a days ski to each event, starting the 19th March for 5 days with famous artists, food and beer flowing, what better way to spend your March holidays!
France Bleu: Avoriaz's aprés music festival for the dates of the 27th untilt he 31st March. Come and enjoy some special aprés every evening with the presence of Sting on the 31st too!
Snowboxx: 8 days of solid party in Avoriaz starting the 18th of March. The festival also organises après parties at Chalet d'Avoriaz with cover bands and DJs, and there's a Games Arena that will play host to The Extreme Snowball Fight, Human Bowling, Disco Dodgeball and so much more!
St Patricks day: Lot's of local parties and fun to be had on the 17th March, including our local Marmotte d'or bar in Montriond run by Irish and have one of the best reputations for parties in town.
Championnat d'Europe des Douanes Alpines: From the 20th until the 24th March
Portes du soleil Champions ski race: On the 9th of April is the grand race to end the season high on Nyon plateau, Where children can mingle with the champions skiers from the portes du Soleil resorts!
We hope to see you soon!
Facilities:games console, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, open fireplace, pets allowed, private parking (open), satellite/cable TV, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area)
- Continental and cooked* breakfast every morning.
- Afternoon tea with freshy baked cakes, hot chocolate and vin Chaude.
- 4 course evening gourmet meals 6 of 7 nights a week.
- Carefully selected wines.
- Unlimited house wine.
- honesty bar.
- snacks/packed lunches available.
- We have our own personal minibus transfers to and from the lifts.
- We can organise ski passes and ski/board hire so that it's waiting at the chalet on your arrival.
- We can organise transfers to and from the airport. Geneva airport is only a 1h 15mins drive to the chalet.
Resort & location information:
click +/- to maximise/minimise