- Chalet for sole occupancy
- Catered basis
- 6 bedrooms, sleeps 12/15
- Saturday to Saturday stays
- 3 minutes to lift by minibus
- Available for summer and winter
- sauna/steam room
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- Hot tub/sauna
La Grange au Merle
The heart of the chalet is the open plan living space which opens onto a south facing balcony overlooking stunning mountain scenery. With a roaring fire, cocktail bar and dedicated TV snug/playroom there is something for everyone.
Six tastefully decorated ensuite bedrooms accommodate up to 13 guests (including a family suite). Many of the bedrooms have direct access to the balcony or garden terrace where there are enclosed gardens, an outdoor hot tub and an enchanting childrens playhouse.
We pride ourselves in catering for both friends and familys seeking a holiday which provides plenty of action and indulgent quality time. For children we offer fun and adventurous childcare options in the care of professional nannies.
For the adults, the carnozet can be found in the cave under the chalet with an enticing selection of wines waiting to be savoured. Perfect for an evening after a thrilling day in the beautiful Portes du Soleil ski domain.
During winter months La Grange au Merle offers fully catered accommodation with professional Chef and Chalet Manager. During summer the chalet is available as a self catered property.
At a glance
- 6 bedrooms, accommodating up to 13 guests
- Fully catered for 6 days a week during winter
- WiFi, TV, DVD, i-device connections
- In resort transport service
- Sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Safe enclosed gardens
- A full range of additional services including family focused childcare packages
Traditional architecture and stylish interiors define La Grange au Merle. Specifically designed with guests in mind it offers a perfect chalet package.
The roaring fire, hot tub and sauna for relaxation; fantastic food and wine served by friendly staff and amazing south facing views are just a few of the highlights.
- 6 tastefully decorated ensuite bedrooms (two bedrooms consisting of a family suite)
- Egyptian cotton bedlinen, fluffy towels, robes and toiletries create individual retreats
- The bright and spacious open plan living space offers
- - south facing wrap around balcony with stunning mountain views
- - a traditional log burning fireplace
- - inviting lounge seating looking over the landscape
- - a cocktail bar and seating area, perfect for pre-dinner drinks
- - a seated dining table on which to enjoy gourmet food and wine
- childrens seating area for early dinners
- modern kitchen
- TV snug/playroom with games, toys, DVDs and art materials
- library stocked with books and magazines
- carnozet full of interesting wines to explore
- sauna for easing muscles after a day on the slopes
- outdoor hot-tub in which to relax and admire the view
- BBQ and outdoor terrace for sunnier days
- enclosed gardens with wooden playhouse
- covered double garage
Current Promotions for La Grange au Merle:
10% discount on March / April bookingsDates: 18 Mar 17 - 22 Apr 17
Take advantage of the huge recent snowfalls and our last remaining weeks with a 10% reduction on our listed prices. Our guests have been having a great time this season: “Cannot fault this chalet, everything is fantastic, chef and host best ever”. Read this and our other FIVE STAR REVIEWS on TripAdvisor http://goo.gl/Dyng3u.
Facilities:bar, barbecue, boot dryers, cot/highchair, games room, garden, hot tub (outdoor), iPod docking station, laundry facilities, open fireplace, private parking (covered), satellite/cable TV, sauna, terrace, wifi (free in-room), wifi (free public area), wifi/internet access
Breakfast - A hot breakfast to set you up for a day on the pistes
Afternoon Tea - homemade goodies served with steaming tea, coffee or vin chaud
Pre-Dinner - canapés with pre-dinner drinks
Dinner - A gourmet four course meal served with wines, beers and soft drinks.
Children - Early home cooked wholesome dinners can be provided for children
The Chalet is hosted by a dedicated Chef and Chalet Manager serving gourmet food and selected wines.
Services included in the price
- 6 Hot breakfasts, afternoon teas, drinks and canapes and a four course meal for the adults.
- 6 Hot breakfasts, afternoon teas, wholesome early dinners for the children if requested
- Selected wines, beers and soft drinks
- Babysitting for younger guests on the staff day off
- Concierge service arranging your holiday services and restaurant bookings
- Piste chauffeur in the morning and between 4pm and 5pm
- Ski hire
- Ski pass
- Airport transfers
- Wine tasting
- Premium wines
- Professional childcare packages